The Summit Report:
What a great way to end 2020! It was awesome to be a part of this year’s Summit. Even with Covid, there were well over 300 who attended. God stirred my own heart with the preaching and fellowship of like-minded men and women. There were 4 dozen young people, between the ages of 15-25, who signed a pledge to commit their lives to doing all they can to reach the world with the gospel in our generation.
Bayland Baptist Church:
Back in South Africa, even though the churches are once again back on restrictions, the men and work still goes on. On December 13th, the men held their first church service at Bayland Baptist Church. This is the work that we started during Covid and have been praying over for many months. It is in an area we were calling Joe Slovo. However, it’s a new settlement and now has the official name of Bayland. The men decided to name the church after the area.
Holidays with Family:
Of course, it’s been several years since we’ve spent Christmas with family and we were not sure if this year would be much different. Well, in spite of all the craziness, we were able to get together with our whole family. We have a large family! Some came in from as far as Texas. We had 5 different Christmas parties. Busy, but it was a blast to see everyone!
Other Prayer requests and Praises:
- God’s protection during our travels. We have already traveled over 5000 miles since we returned. Bo’s finally getting use to a car seat. That may sound odd to you, but it was definitely odd for him.
- Reports of people getting saved in South Africa are always fun to get. Please continue to pray for the leadership in the churches.
- Making plans for Bay Baptist Academy, coming January 2022, Port Elizabeth, SA.
- Situation in South Africa with shutdowns, churches, and summer camps
- Bekah is about to start homeschooling 4 of our 5 children, plus take care of a 2 year old (not to mention a 42 year old), all while traveling around the country with me and giving updates. There are not many women in the world who could do what I see her do, and keep their sanity. She is the true unsung hero!
We hope you have a Happy New Year and God blesses you richly in 2021. Thanks again for all that you do.
Jeremy and Rebekah Hall
Leave A Comment